That’s how you want your boyfriend to dress.
Sure, we could quibble – scarf indoors; too many layers; jacket and sweater not quite going together; overall sense of stuffiness – but come on. That’s fantasy boyfriend cute. That’s your fantasy boyfriend at a party with you. And he dressed himself without any help because your fantasy boyfriend is stylish and self-sufficient. With great hair. And when you say, “I think I want something to drink,” something frosty just magically appears in his hand because that’s the way it works with fantasy boyfriends. He’s kind to waiters and other service workers. Dogs and old ladies love him. He smells like leather and pine. No. Pancakes. He smells like chocolate chip pancakes. He loves mopping. He never needs to be asked to come shopping with you and understands instinctively that he’s supposed to be quiet and carry things when he does. He can hail a cab by whistling.
Go ahead and add to the list, but let’s all agree that “He makes me laugh” and “He makes me come” are givens in the whole fantasy boyfriend scenario.
Fashion bloggers Tom & Lorenzo (who just got married!) on our boy, Ben. :)
Reblog if you’ve ever watched a tv show or movie because of one specific actor in it.
House Clegane - Rhys Cooper
“My father’s father was kennelmaster at the Rock. One autumn year, Lord Tytos came between a lioness and her prey. The lioness didn’t give a shit that she was Lannister’s own sigil. Bitch tore into my lord’s horse and would have done for my lord too, but my grandfather came up with the hounds. Three of his dogs died running her off."
I’M GIVING AWAY SANDOR GOODIES!
I got these pins made, using my own graphics. There are only five of these pairs in the world, one pair I’m keeping myself but YOU could be one of the lucky four who wins a pair!!
So, I’m doing a raffle, and there are four winners who get a pair of Sandor pins, here are the rules and whatnot:
- You don’t have to follow me
- Reblog only once, likes or multiple reblogs don’t count
- If you have multiple blogs and reblog to all of them, that’s fine by me, just:
- Make sure your blog has an open Ask box so if you happen to be one of the lucky winners I can contact you (so if you reblog to multiple blogs, they all need to have an open Ask)
- You have time to reblog this untill the 22nd of September (2013)
- On the 23rd of Sep I will choose the four winners by using random.org and the winners will be contacted right after that
- If I can’t contact one of you, or if I don’t hear back from one of you within 72 hours, I will choose a new winner to replace you
- The pins will be mailed out in an envelope via air mail as soon as I’ve gotten the adress information from all of the winners
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!
i had a request on reddit for a sandor clegane bookmark, soooo!